I’m always interested in other peoples’ travel destinations as it gives me new ideas of where to travel. However, it’s difficult to select only five.
My five, not in order:
- Tuscany, Italy – Love the scenery, history, people & cuisine
- Karakoram Highway – Northern Pakistan & Western China – Off the beaten track, great photography & cultural diversity
- South America – Love the culture, history, Cuisine & wine and the people
- New Zealand – Perhaps the most scenic country in the world
- Morocco – Diverse landscapes, great cuisine, inexpensive